Bibingkinitan food cart one of the brand of Food Asia Corp. was established in 2006 as a food cart chain that offer the traditional bibingka, it was a filipino food that always been popular on before the christmas. Bibingkinitan has now more than 200 branches nation wide.
Bibingkinitan offers variety of products aside from the original bibingka, they add up barako coffee which is the best tandem while eating hot and soft Bibingkinitan.
- Bibingkinitan Franchise fee is P200,000.
- Cost for equipment is around P200,000.
- Estimated cost for renovation and construction is around P300,000 to P500,000 depending on the size of the store.
- Security deposit cost is P100,000.
- Total estimated cost of investment is around P500,000 to P1,500,000.
- Space Requirement is around 20 to 50 square meters.
- Preferred Areas are malls, hospitals, offices, gas stations, free standing roadside areas.
- No royalty fees
- 2% of gross sales for advertising fees.
Telephone No.: (02)846-4646
Fax No.: (02)809-0884
Address: Food Asia Corporation, 2nd Floor UNIOIL Center, Commerce corner Acacia Ave, Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa City, 1780, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Ferino couple started there bibingka business way back 1938, they occassionally sell their bibingka in christmas season, after the world war 2, Mang Ferino decided to upgrade there products and sell it all year round, it was a big hit back then, they open there first branch in Acacia lanes year 1957, and thenthe legacy passed on to there family up to this generation.
- Bibingka Extra Super (Topped with Salted Eggs and Kesong Puti)
- Bibingka Super and Bibingka Special (topped with Salted Eggs)
- Bibingcute (mini bibingka)
- Puto Bumbong –rice rolls served with shredded coconut meat with muscovado sugar
Ferino’s Bibingka Services
- Dine-in (in selected stores)
- On-site bibingka cooking
- Catering for special occasions
- Export-ready bibingka
- Ferino’s Bibingka Franchise for interested entrepreneurs
This Franchise is open to qualified entrepreneurs who are willing to join a reputable brand name in the food industry. The franchisee must be driven to succeed and must have the interest in the food business.
Ferino’s Bibingka Franchise Inclusions
- Complete Food Cart
- Business name use
- Transfer of technology
- Training program for franchisee and personnel
- Sets of uniform
- Small wares and utensils
- Initial inventory
- Food sampling
- Pre, Grand, Post-opening assistance
No royalty fee
Contact DetailsTo know more about the franchise information and application steps, contact Ferino’s Bibingka at these details:
Phone Nos.: (02)441-2118, (02)216-1028, (02)216-1030
Mobile Nos.: 0923-739-3270, 0917-831-3477, 0917-816-4808
Address: Francisco Food Specialties, 117 Kalayaan Avenue, Barangay Central, Quezon City, Philippines