- Start on low capital.
- Transferrable, low rent costs.
- Requires only 1 or 2 staff.
- Easier to maintain, lower overhead costs.
- Faster expansion.
- Can capture a bigger target market.
- Easier to find location since it requires only small space.
- Easier to transfer if not profitable in initial location chosen.
- Ideal if you are offering limited products.
- Easier to manage and operate.
- 1 kilo green hard straw
- 1 gallon syrup
- 50 pcs. 12oz cups
- 50 pcs. 16ozcups
- 50 pcs. 32ozcups
- 1 pc. egg shaker
- 1 pc. Jigger (bilateral)
- 500ml capacity pitcher
- 350ml capacity pitcher
- 2 litrescapacity pitcher
- 1 serving tray
- 2 cabinets small tray
- 12 x 4 inches equipment tray
- 1 white water bucket
- 1 small styrofoam box for crushed ice
- 1 big styrofoam box for ice
- 2 kg. buko with coconut water
- 500ml weighing scale
- 2 sets of uniforms
- 1pc. green sunvisor
- 1 commercial blender
- 1 ice crusher
- ice shover
- buko puncher
- bottle clipper
- accounting sheet
- dish out case
- 8 cubic feet freezer
- cubicle (left, right, back) w/ side table
- worth 2,500initial bottles-350ml,500ml,759ml
- worth 2,500initial glasses-12oz, 16oz, 32oz
For more information on Buko ni Magic Franchise, contact them at the following details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone Nos.: (02)393-4435
Mobile Nos.: 0999-997-0543, 0922-853-6513, 0917-579-4309
Address: #35 F. Legaspi St., Maybunga , Pasig City, Philippines