Gloria Empanada’s franchise system was developed with the help of RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. They are also a member of the Filipino International Franchise Consultancy Inc.
Empanada is actually a Spanish and Portuguese stuffed bread or pastry that was passed on to the Filipinos when the Philippines became a Spanish colony. It became one of the popular Filipino pastry and snack. These pastries are filled with
Gloria Empanada has a franchise fee of P138,000
Franchise Fee Inclusions
The Franchise is inclusive of the following:
- trade name and proprietary marks
- site approval
- training for franchisee and sales staff
- procurement program
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- research and development
- standard food cart
- food warmer
- staff uniform
- initial packaging materials
- initial stocks
- initial term of 5 years
- no royalty
- minimum space requirement of 4 square meters
How To Franchise Gloria Empanada
These are the usual steps to get a franchise of Gloria Empanada:
- Send the Confidential Questionnaire together with your Letter of Intent to RK Franchise Consultancy Inc.
- They will review your application.
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- Your proposed location will be examined.
- The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
- They will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
- Your Grand Opening.
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines