They are a proud member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA) as well as the Association of Filipino Franchisers, Inc. (AFFI).
Hero Sausages Franchise Fee – P150,000
Total Capital Investment – P350,000
- Inclusive of P60,000 worth of Freebies
- freezer (P15,000)
- additional inventory (P15,000)
- waved finder’s fee for site application (P15,000)
- packaging and consumable supplies (P10,000)
- uniforms (P5,000
- 5 years franchise fee
- use of trademark, name and logo
- business system
- site assistance
- pre-operating, opening and post opening assistance
- research and development of products and menu
- continuous operation support
- marketing, advertising and promotional assistance
- food cart
- cart utensils
- inventory of food and beverage products
- marketing materials
- cashiers supplies
Procedures in Applying for a Hero Sausages Franchise
- Request for the franchise kit via email.
- Read and study the kit, identify location of choice or available space.
- Secure a meeting with the Franchise Manager for discussion and clarification.
- Fill up the Franchisee Information Sheet.
- Prepare payment for location / space reservation of P150,000. In house deferred payment plan available for as low as P50,000.
- Secure location.
- Execute Franchise Agreement and pay Investment package of P200,000.
- 3 weeks later – delivery of cart and investment package.
- training of Franchisee and staff.
- Opening of Hero Sausages outlet.
Contact DetailsWebsite: www.herosausages.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone nos.: (02)355-5343, (02)456-1392
Mobile no: 0922-888-3636
Address: #67 Banlat Road cor. Tandang Sora, Quezon City, Philippines