Food Cart Franchise Fee
The complete Master Siomai franchise fee is P280,000.
Food Cart Franchise Inclusions
The complete franchise business package includes the following:
1 unit Japanese inspired food cart
- 1 unit 5 cubic feet chest freezer
- 1 stainless steel siomai steamer
- 1 plastic juice container
- complete kitchen wares, plastic wares and others
- 1 juice ladle
- 1 kitchen knife
- 1 chopping board
- 2 pieces sauce bottles
- 1 food tong
- 1 tissue dispenser
- 1 styro box
- stainless steel tray
- initial food and paper products worth P7,000
- food products
- all siomai variants (Japanese, beef, pork and shrimp siomai)
- special siomai sauce
- chili garlic sauce
- gulaman syrup
- gulaman powder
- mineral water
- sesame oil
- paper products
- styro tray (dine in and take out)
- sando bags
- take out sauce plastic
- plastic gloves
- plastic cups 12 oz.
- crew uniforms
- 4 pieces Master Siomai t-shirt
- 2 pieces Master Siomai sunvisor
- cleaning supplies
- 1 plastic trash can
- 1 plastic broom
- 1 dust fan
- liquid soap
- 2 pieces towels
Steps in Acquiring a Master Siomai Franchise
- Search for your own location
- If location is inside the mall, you should have an award notice or lease proposal before we can evaluate your application.
- If location is in a busy street, terminal, school or campus or any public area, you should have a verbal or written agreement with the lessor that the location will be leased by you before we can evaluate your application.
- Call Master Siomai to schedule an evaluation
- When approved, the interested party shall pay a 50% deposit of the franchise fee to start construction of the food cart.
- Business operation meeting
- Orientation and training of your crew
- Franchise agreement signing.
- Full payment upon deliver of the food cart.
Master Siomai Contact Details
Telephone nos.: (02)282-4941, (02)351-1854, (02)355-5323
Address: 88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba, Malabon City, Philippines