Currently, Lots’a Pizza has a total of 204 operational outlets nationwide; 50 of them are Company Operated Outlets and 154 are Franchised Outlets for a total of 204 operational outlets. The franchised outlets are located way up north as far as Benguet and Isabela, Southern Luzon as far as Mindoro City and all over Metro Manila.
Lots’a Pizza Menu
Pizza (Great Manhattan, Pepperoni, Hotdog)
Combo Pizza (Hawaiian Extreme, Pure Beef Supreme, Manhattan Deluxe)
The Specials (Pizza Slices, Winning Tandem, Pinoy Shakes)
The Competitive Advantage
- Parbaked Crust to perfection
- Signature Pizza Sauce
- Premium Pizza Toppings
- LAP Depot – Php 150,000
- LAP Cart – Php 250,000
- LAP Stall – Php 250,000
- LAP Full Store – Php 350,000
Total Lots’a Pizza Franchise Capital Investment
- LAP Stall – Php 450,000 – Php 550,000
- LAP Cart – Php 550,000 – Php 650,000
- LAP Depot – Php 650,000 – Php 750,000
- LAP Full Store – Php 850,000 – Php 950,000
- Franchise Fee
- Security Deposit
- Omnibus Advertising Fee
- Site Evaluation and Financial Analysis
- Training Support
- Construction, Renovation and Fit Out
- Mobular Systems Components , Equipment and Fixtures
- Branding and Trademarks
- Utensils, Uniform Add-Ons and Other Line Items
- Motorcycle and Delivery Box (for Depot Only)
- Pre-Opening Support
- Marketing Support
- Research and Development
Some of the awards garnered by the company through the years of successful operation
- Best in Franchising Support, Special Citation Research & Development, and Special Citation New Distribution Models by Entrepreneur Magazine. (2012-2013)
- Awarded as one of the Top Ten Entrepreneurs in year 2008.
- In 2009, Lots’a Pizza is awarded as Best Local Franchise, Best Fastest Growing Franchise and Most Promising Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
And a lot more recognition and prestigious awards under its wings, which only proves the company’s success and effective operations.
How to apply for a Lots’a Pizza Franchise
- Contact the LAP Head Office to request details of the franchising and the Letter of Intent and Application Form provision.
- Filling up of the LOI Template and emailing it to the LAP Head Office.
- Provide the franchisor the exact address of the proposed site and attached photos.
- Fill up and complete the Franchise Application Form and send it back to Lots’a Pizza Head Office as well as the other requested documents.
If you are interested in getting a Lots’a Pizza Franchise, you may contact them through the following below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/lotsapizza
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Nos.: (02)873-8435, (02)872-0702
Fax No.: (02)873-8414
Address: Maynard C. Bulosan- Franchise Head, LAP Bldg., No. 28 Capricorn St., Pamplona Park Subdivision, Las Pinas City, Philippines 1740