- Crazy Rolls
- Gunkan Maki
- Curry Mattaki
- Bento Taishita
- Karaagi festival
- Refreshments and more
The company has 25 branches in Metro Manila, 4 in Luzon, 2 in Visayas and 4 in Mindanao.
Starting your own teriyaki Boy store is possible through franchising. Restaurateurs who dream big on being successful someday who shares the same passion in providing excellent and friendly service, top quality Japanese dishes and more, are very much welcome to join the Teriyaki Boy family. Do you have what it takes to be a Teriyaki Boy Franchise owner?
- Someone who has experience in putting up a successful business in the country.
- Must have the ability to shoulder the financial investment
- Must have communications capabilities
- Must have the knowledge in the food industry and know suppliers
- Is a self-starter, take appropriate risks can work well under pressure, action orientated and share the company’s vision and passion
The Franchise package ranges from P8 million to P10.5 million. However, your investment costs will be based on floor area and naturally the location of your branch. The Franchise fee includes the following:
- Store construction
- Furniture and fixtures
- Air conditioning
- Pre operating expenses
- Brand orientation and comprehensive training
- Logo and brand manual
- Successful locations criteria
- Operations manuals
- Franchisee and Crew training
- A month services of an opening team
- Materials to be purchased specifications
- Pre- opening site visit
- Regular site visits
1. What is the required store area?
The required store area by Teriyaki Boy ranges from 100 sqm to 120 sqm.
2. Can an applicant apply for a franchise even if he doesn’t have a store location?
Yes indeed he can. Once you are qualified as a franchisee, Teriyaki Boy will offer available locations and help you in finding a site.
3. How long is the franchise term Agreement?
The franchise term agreement for a Teriyaki Boy store is ten (10) years and its renewable for another five (5) years.
4. Who provides the products to be sold?
Teriyaki Boy will be the one to provide the franchisee with all the required products, formulated ingredients and supplies. However, the franchisee can also use designated suppliers of Teriyaki Boy, but only according to the set of specifications set in the agreement.
5. Is there a training program provided by Teriyaki Boy?
Yes indeed, an initial training program will be provided to the franchisee, management team and staff. No need to worry – the training fee is included in the Franchise fee.
Are you interested in getting a Teriyaki Boy Franchise? Reach them through their contact details below:
Telephone Nos.: (02)817-2966, (02)894-2000 loc. 872
Fax No.: (02)812-3747
Address: 2259 Pancake House Center, Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City, Philippines