Cookie Chef is ideal inside malls, schools, food courts, supermarkets, office buildings, terminals, and other areas with high foot traffic.
They are currently expanding their outlets through franchising. Their franchising system was developed with the help of RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. and they are also a member of the Filipino International Franchise Association (FIFA).
This includes the following:
- use of trade name and proprietary marks
- site approval
- training for franchisee and staff
- procurement program
- opening assistance
- operations manual
- research and development
- food cart
- initial supply
- staff uniforms
There is no Royalty Fee.
Initial Term of 5 years.
Minimum space required is 4 square meters.
Steps To Own A Cookie Chef Franchise
- Fill up the confidential questionnaire and together with your letter of intent, sent it to the RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. Office.
- They will then evaluate your application.
- They will do a preliminary interview and discussion of the Franchise details.
- Site approval.
- When location gets approved, the signing of the Franchise Agreement and payment of Franchise Fee will follow.
- Set-up of the outlet.
- Training begins
- Receiving of opening assistance
- Grand opening.
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines