To be one of the Most Successful Franchising business in the Philippines and empowering Filipino people with the business knowledge and innovation to become successful business owner.
To create more successful business partners, provide quality products and good services to our clients and consumer. And to help our society by providing more jobs in our economic system.
- Carts are easy to launch
- Carts are easier to manage and operate.
- They require less capital and rental cost.
- Carts are easy to transfer if the location is not good.
- They need less maintenance and 1 or 2 workers.
- Carts are ideal for businesses offering limited products or services.
- It is easier to get a space or location for a cart because it requires just small area.
- It is easy to expand a cart business because it entails less capital.
Quality and Affordable Concepts Offer for Franchise
Semi Kiosk Type Lighted Cart
Procedure on How to franchise
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
1PM - 3PM
4PM - 6PM
Contact Person: Ms. Hannah Marquez
Contact nos. (02)509-1049 (landline)
0956-5478845 (globe) / 0925-3642330 (sun)
Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
2. Choose product and concepts of your choice.
3. Fill up Application Form.
4. Pay franchise package Cash / Post Dated Check / Bank Deposit/ Credit Card
(If you use Bank Deposit kindly send your scanned deposit slip, valid I.D. and send to email@example.com)
5. Submit a location sketch for your business for zoning protection at least 500 radius.
6. Sign the Franchise Contract.
7. Wait for the cart to release and operate.
Website: www.starfrappe.net / www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StarFrappe/
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Nos : (02) 509-1049 , 0956-5478845, 0925-3642330
Office Add: Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City