They have a lot on their menu. They try to meet every demand someone has and these are some of the food that they have.
- Pork Siomai
- Beef Siomai
- Golden Fin
- Squid Rolls
- Squid Balls
- Taro Fish Balls
- Chicken Balls
- Fried Squid Cake
- Crab Fish Balls
- Crab Roe Bun
- Gindara Tofu
- Mushroom Balls
- Beef Balls
- Lobster Balls
- Cheese Balls
Those can either be served on a stick or with noodles. They give you the option to have it in any way that you like it. Other restaurants or outlets can’t provide that service!
Wei Wei is one of the leading distributors and importers of frozen processed foods in the whole country. Having that kind of a track record only adds to the fact that they know how the business is run. They focus mainly on hot pot products, processed sea foods and meatballs. They made Sure Balls to give the experience and enjoyment to each and every customer in eating hot pot or shabu-shabu. Best of all is they give the clientele what their money is worth.
Owning a Sure Balls franchise doesn’t take a lot of work to do. Here is a simple guide to help you start:
- Send a letter of intent
- They will review your application
- They will invite you to discuss the details concerning the franchise
- If you get approved, they will present the Franchise Disclosure Information
- They will take a look at the location that you have in mind and see if it fits the standard
- They will execute the Franchise Agreement
- Outlet set up and the training of the staff will start commencing
- They will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
- You’re done!
The Franchise Fee is P188,000 for a Cart Franchise and P130,000 for an Outlet Franchise.
- Trade Name and Proprietary Marks
- Site Approval
- Cart On Loan
Steamer and Display Steamer on Loan
- Training for both the franchisee and crew
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Research and Development
The initial term is for 5 years. The required space is at least 4 square metres.
Contact them now and own a Sure Balls franchise!
Mobile Nos.: 0925-500-1121, 0919-991-5818
Address: 152 Sto. Domingo St., Manresa, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact them also through RK Franchising Consultancy:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone nos.: (02)912-2946, (02)912-2973, (02)955-0734
Fax no.: (02)911-1966, (02)912-2973
Phone nos.: (032)253-5010, (032)254-0473
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc., G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines